Project Scale：Planning Area ：20113㎡， Overall Floorage：27065㎡
The development goal is to "deduct the quality of life to make the city glorious";
Relying on the jinghu park resources, the introduction of perfect function (wetland humanities hall, calligraphy and painting hall, biome, chess hall, mingyuan tea house), will this project into a beautiful environment, rich, highly artistic garden courtyard wetland museum of art.
1.1 design concept:
1. Adhering to the concept of "Oriental philosophy and modern art", combining with the traditional culture of shaoxing, it makes use of jinghu park to create an excellent and distinctive tourist destination.
2. It can bring great benefit to human life by cracking down on the mountain and water environment of the accumulation of wind and gas -- "no city guo, but the scenery of yi, living in a busy city, and there are Lin quan zhi."
3. Use the position of the jiangnan garden pattern, the introduction of pavilions, nest elements, stress to surround close feeling of the courtyard and privacy, use at the west side of the beautiful lake view, make the unity of nature and beautiful artistic conception.
4. Mining museum architecture art culture: exquisite detail, the imaginative space, unique ornamental demand, etc., the reasonable layout of the museum of art each function block, landscape and function to achieve perfect combination.
1. First-rate landscape environment: to use the water system and green environment of jinghu park to form a rich visual experience;
At the same time, create a variety of three-dimensional artistic landscape environment.
2. Abundant functions: five functions of wetland culture museum, calligraphy and painting museum, ecological museum, chess art hall and tea house.
3. Exquisite facade system: combining with the characteristics of shaoxing and the characteristics of the museum, modern materials such as stone and ceramic tiles are used to make the facade style fully display the zen meaning of traditional architecture.
5. Comfortable entrance square: set the entrance square with traffic and landscape requirements to form an open space.
6. Orderly organization: according to the different functions of different pavilions, organize the traffic reasonably.
7. Unique vertical system: local elevation of the building, reasonable excavation of underground space, forming a three-dimensional vertical landscape level.