Project Scale：Planning Area ：74020㎡， Overall Floorage：239093㎡
The project will be built into a garden-style ecological community that meets the needs of Chinese people.
Ii. Planning features:
1. Landmark main entrance square, the symbol central landscape axis.
2. Perfect people's car shunt system, pursuing quiet, comfortable and safe living environment.
3. Actively create various vertical vertical Spaces.
4. Reasonable layout of leisure service facilities, so that residents can easily arrive and obtain a place of inner peace and spiritual pleasure.
5. Underground double hall design.
6. Without the design of the external facade, the real and noble house temperament.
This case with 18 layer, 26 and 27 floors high, the overall design in harmony with the local natural environment, space layout will provide continuous open space and green space, create a creative close nature and livable quality residential area.
The overall layout of the case reflects the theme of the iconic entrance and the iconic central garden.
The entrance is the public center open to the whole community.
The 2000 square meter entrance square is combined with the main entrance supporting complex building, which focuses on various supporting types of the community, such as elderly service center, community activity center, community commercial retail store, public toilet, etc.
The entrance plaza becomes an open center of community activities, and becomes a space for community owners to gather, activities, and morning exercise and rest.
Residential integral space in north and south landscape axis skeleton, spindle online through the colonnade, leisure square, sculpture, big lawn, children's amusement park, landscape elements, such as the elderly park form of about 20000 square meters in the middle of the garden, leisure activities become residents of public center of desirable.
Thus, it reflects the design goal of creating a garden ecological community.
In the community, there is a complete car shunt, the entrance square is open to the outside world, and the inside of the group is managed in a closed form, which reflects the planning concept of "open community and closed group".